Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"I don't believe you"

Ummm....so the most blatant thing of "happiness" lately.....I got engaged on Friday. I flew into PHX to go meet my nephew (adorable little 2 week old boy) and surprise my grandma with a visit. My friend *Ryan was scheduled to pick me up from the airport and hang out with me for awhile until my parents and sister got into town. Well...he was in the airport waiting for me just outside of security (which is right outside the gates). We walked out to his truck, he opened my door, I went to put my backpack behind the seat....and there were 3 dozen roses. Driving down the road shortly later, staring into the sun, I went to lower the mirror and down fell a belated valentines day card. Before lunch I was engaged....i decided just to see how long it would take people to notice there was a ring on my finger. Yeah, my aunt was the first one to notice two days later. Saturday night, we were sitting around watching TV and I was holding my nephew. All of a sudden my aunt was just like... wait a minute....ARE YOU ENGAGED!?

No comments: