Thursday, November 23, 2006

In the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a...blog?

So, I've now decided to join the world of bloggers, with the exception of the portion of that world which I'd previously joined via the infamous Myspace.com. This being my first blog...let's see, what to put?

Let's start with the "who am I?" I'm currently a BYU student (freshman) who started Summer '06. I live on movies; if I start to get bored, and I've already read the http://theboard.byu.edu, I'll just pull out a movie, or run to one of the neighbors and borrow a movie from them (i.e. I'm currently watching the original Star Wars trilogy.) I happen to be a member of the female portion of society, i.e. the better portion of it. :-p.

Well, considering it's Thanksgiving, and one of my FHE sisters is picking me up to go to her grandparent's for dinner, I should get going!

Love Always, ME!

No comments: